Within in the last week I have learnt another five stitches,
with these five I have looked more carefully at what materials I have been
using. Sticking to a monochrome theme made me think a lot about how I could
this restricted theme to my advantage. However I still needed to explore the
use of different stitches methods. After I had spoken to my tutor and peers,
they gave me feedback. They suggested that I should research some artists, e.g.
Hannah wils and Christo. I have looked at Christo work before and I find it
very interesting. The way he works and what he creates is incredibly unique.
The scale on which he does his work is so inspiring; for example, he wrapped a
whole island in bright pink material. As well this my peers told me to create
an amount on ‘Pinterest’ to see what current contemporary artists are creating.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment