When I was developing my ideas I took all my drawings and
highlighted the bits I found the most interesting and started to manipulate
them. The elements I found the most intriguing were the sleeves and cuffs of
the jacket. There were many various ways to which I could experiment with these
drawings. So I started simply, just by increasing and decreasing the scale of
them. Then I kept repeating the shapes of the sleeves and cuffs, then inserting
them in different unusual ways. I found this method of development different
because I had fun manipulating the objects in any shape or form. The more
obscure the better. I have benefited from this experience of manipulation
because I learnt many more techniques. It’s also taught me new strategies
within photoshop that I didn’t know were available. So I can further my
development using these in any of my future art work. Photography is
something that I enjoy especially the editing part.
No comments:
Post a Comment